National Philanthropy Day Award Descriptions
The impact of philanthropy in the Southeastern Wisconsin community is beyond impressive. As fund development professionals, we join together to promote thoughtful and effective philanthropy in the greater Madison area. One way we demonstrate the impact of our noble work is through our annual Philanthropy Day event. The amazing stories of philanthropic recipients allow us to share the power of philanthropy to our community and recognize them for time, diligence and commitment.
Nominations are sought each spring and honorees are announced in late summer. Click here for the 2017 Press Release announcing this year's honorees. Click below to review the Award descriptions and this year's application process. Applications will be updated spring 2018. Please check back.
- Outstanding Individual Philanthropist
- Outstanding Volunteer Fundraiser
- Outstanding Business or Corporation (100+ employees)
- Outstanding Small Business or Corporation (Fewer than 100 employees)
- Outstanding Philanthropic Organization and/or Foundation
- Outstanding Fundraising Professional
- Outstanding Youth Philanthropist
- Lifetime Achievement
Thank you for your interest in the Association of Fundraising Professionals and celebrating philanthropy in our community.