2017 National Philanthropy Day Awards Call for Nominations
The impact of philanthropy in the Southeastern Wisconsin community is beyond impressive. As fund development professionals, we join together to promote thoughtful and effective philanthropy in the greater Madison area. One way we demonstrate the impact of our noble work is through our annual Philanthropy Day event. The amazing stories of philanthropic recipients allow us to share the power of philanthropy to our community and recognize them for time, diligence and commitment.
This is our call for nominations for the 2017 National Philanthropy Day Awards to be presented at the 30th annual awards luncheon, scheduled for Friday, November 3rd at Overture Center for the Arts.
Simply click on the links below to print and complete a Nomination Form.
Nominations are being sought by June 5th for the following awards:
- Outstanding Individual Philanthropist
- Outstanding Volunteer Fundraiser
- Outstanding Business or Corporation (100+ employees)
- Outstanding Small Business or Corporation (Fewer than 100 employees)
- Outstanding Philanthropic Organization and/or Foundation
- Outstanding Fundraising Professional
- Outstanding Youth Philanthropist
- Lifetime Achievement
Please be sure to review the forms carefully. Nothing beyond the maximum of three pages, and listing of activities if appropriate, will be submitted to the anonymous judging panel for review.
Please indicate on the form if your nominee is a Young Professional. We will select a Young Professional (<40 years of age) as an award winner in one of the categories listed.