Development AssistantCompany: Overture Center for the Arts
Date Posted: December 18, 2017
Overture Center for the Arts enriches the lives of individuals and the community by creating extraordinary experiences. To help us do that, we are looking for a dedicated, passionate fundraising professional who can convince local businesses and granting organizations to support our efforts to ensure the arts are available to all in the community.
Under the lead direction of the Development Manager, this position provides clerical, research and administrative support to the Development Team.
The Development Assistant has the following primary roles:
- General Correspondence
- Planning and coordination of donor and sponsor events
- Three to five years of related professional, progressive experience in a clerical role with preference given to those with an understanding of fundraising/ development.
- Associates degree or equivalent in education/experience. Bachelor’s degree desired.
- Proficient with database management and Microsoft Office products with preference given to those who have experience with Tessitura or Raiser’s Edge databases.
- Skilled interpersonal, verbal and written communication.
Overture offers excellent benefits including health insurance, 401K with match, and paid leave.
Visit overturecenter.org/lovewhatyoudo for application information. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Overture is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.