DEVELOPMENT COORDINATORCompany: Mercyhealth
Date Posted: January 25, 2018
A passion for making lives better.
At Mercyhealth, we serve with a passion for making lives better. We hire well-qualified individuals because we want our patients to get exceptional care, close to home. We are growing and expanding services because we want to make lives better by providing greater access to top-notch medical care for the communities we serve. We purchase the latest technology and pursue advanced accreditations and certifications because our patients deserve the very best healthcare has to offer. We are seeking a talented, compassionate individual to join us as:
Full-time, M -F, 7:30am-4:30pm
Working in conjunction with the Director on special projects and activities, the selected candidate will be responsible for coordinating Foundation special events, providing support to Foundation staff, volunteers and campaigns through accurate planning & data entry using your extensive donor knowledge and superior attention to detail.
- Associate's degree required; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum of three years of office-based experience or equivalent experience working in a non-profit organization (preferably in a fundraising function)
- Prior experience with Raiser's Edge or another well-recognized donor database software package.
- Ability to develop and demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of Raiser's Edge software within 90 days of hire.
- Demonstrated critical thinking, customer service and organizational skills.